Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Easy Mix...

A little know fact to people who don't know me really well, and I'm surprised I haven't shared it with you all by now, but I'm a radio person during the day. My radio is on from 6 in the morning till 6 at night, and its permanently on in the sewing room. Very convenient because you can listen and do stuff at the same time, and with the radio station I listen to its great, because they always have real little gems about all sorts of things in life, as well as really good music.

Another little know fact in blog world, is the "ringing or emailing the radio station" gene that I inherited from my late mum. She was always ringing up and winning stuff, or just putting her two bobs worth in.
So here is a big yahooo, to EASY MIX, which in my opinion is theee best station. Emma, Busy Daughter number one reckons it's bordering on stalking, especially when I inadvertently sent one of the morning presenters our family christmas lunch menu, asking what dish she would be bringing. Yeah I know when its put like that it doesnt look real good, but Alison was really good about it, and cancelled the trespass notice not long after I apologised.
Anyway just before Easter they had a competition going for The Reader prize pack, which consisted of the book, movie tickets, and some very nice perfume. Being inflicted with "the" gene and with the phone number tatooed onto my brain, I rung up and...



And if you don't believe me how nice they all are there, you can even listen online! Its Easy


3 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Very nice! I'm a music person too, I always have the radio playing in the background as we sew at school and at home, the music channels on Sky are on almost as much as the sports ones. We even pay an extra $2 a month to subscribe to Sky digital music, then you can choose a channel based on however you're feeling and it's nonstop, no-add music.

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

I really should get the same set-up you have- my sewing room is soooo quiet!

Mrs Jelly said...

Well, fancy that!
You're a double winner!!
Check out my blog!!