Friday, 22 January 2010

Nostalgia

I was on Facebook and Joanna from Applique Today, put up some pictures of herself way back in the big hair days. It got me thinking and then rifling through the I-don't-know-how-many boxes of photos. (I mean there are a LOT!)

Amongst many others going back to when photos all came out orange, I have put up an album on Facebook entitled, Fun Ways to Discipline your Children. I thought you might like these ideas, with it being the school holidays and everything in NZ.













...and if you continue being cheeky we will keep going down the Log Flume until you learn not to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't work on my girls nowadays, but I do have an earlier photo of my youngest looking totally terrified on some log flume ride. Felt bad after that one.