Monday, 11 January 2010

A new look

Obviously I have too much time on my hands. I learned how to make a pretty background and stuff, so I have been mucking about with colours and wot not. As my darling Mum used to say. "A change is as good as a rest."
If you think the colours are too hard to read or anything please let me know, as I find it offputting when the colours are coming at you in 3D, and you need migrane medication and a good lie down after you have read it.
I got my background from here. And it also had very easy instructions on how to do it. (It really is a case of, If I Can Do It Then Anyone Can!)
We have been pretty busy getting out and about with the kids, so will post some pictures soon of us swinging through the trees, pretending to be really Busy Monkeys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look Liz. It's dark backgrounds I have trouble with and yours is nice and light. Love the bunny, and how he co-ordinates with the new theme.

Joanna said...

Love it! Nothing funny or weird going on - easy to read, great job! I've used cutest blog backgrounds before and their instructions really do work, as proven by your new look!

Little Miss Flossy said...

Oooo I love these new colours! Looking good...