Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Honestly! I really would have had something to show you...

... because yesterday I was all geared up. The creative mojo, had made an appearance, and it really was time to address the artwork (I use that term lightly) in the bedroom. After all I only changed the colour scheme a year ago! So I knew what I was going to do and everything, and got all my bits together.

Hmmm ... oops forgot the staple gun. Silly me! Will just pop and get that and then crack on with this project. Oh. Okaaay, not in that drawer. (Chew nail and frown) Or that one.
Right, lets see...

Fast forward 24 hours, and I'm exhausted. Not to mention exhausted every possibility of WHERE IT COULD BE ?

Which meant I had to pull a few things out of drawers and cupboards, which resulted in a complete and total spring clean. Great yeah. But I still haven't found my staple gun, which means I will have to go and buy a new one. I know not a big deal in the big scheme of things, but its like an itch. I just keep going back to the same places in that futile search. Losing stuff is my pet peeve. I should probably keep things more organised and then I wouldn't be in the fortunate position of having a clean space. Another side effect is, I have a whole drawer full of presents that I had bought to "put away", which I forgot existed. (I could probably do Christmas all over again). The Dymo which I got in October got a bit of a run out, so here is the result of my 24 hours of back breaking, bad language, sneezing search....




I didn't do a before picture, but I'm tellin ya, you would be impressed with the
transformation!



I can't say how long they will stay so pretty, but God loves a trier.





What can happen when a woman with PMT is let loose with a Dymo labeller!





See that big square thing? That's a desk, and there is even a computer on it. Amazing what you can find!

I'm tempted to frame it!


CUE THE AFTERMATH...




I'm thinking Mr Busy might have a bit of job getting in the front door...


And upstairs...


Ahem. Or downstairs for that matter.

I do have to ask myself though. How much stuff do I need?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am very impressed - love your space, your neat piles of fabric, your carefully labelled boxes, your ribbons.....swoon. I know exactly what you mean about losing the staple gun - totally frustrating, but the end result in your craft room is wonderful.