Friday, 30 October 2009

Scrap that...

I have discovered a fabulous new blog, so do go have a gander. Fi and Steph from She's clean, I'm simple, have posted about their first attempt at scrapbooking, so I thought I might share mine with you, although to be honest I'm really embarrassed because if that was their first attempts then I'm afraid I might be a pretty rubbish scrapbooker. I have really neglected it over the last couple of years as well, so its been on my mind to get back into it and start getting some of those precious memories recorded. I only have about 83 boxes of photos to sort through, which are now in no particular order, because if you know me you will know that whenever there is a party or special occassion I like to put up a bit of a photo board. I'm a bit wonton to parties, and cranking up the Abba cd's, so you can imagine the mess I'm in. Anyway cue sentimental music, and here goes....



My very first attempt at one of those scrapbooking parties.

Keeping it simple


and then getting all flash with punches and flowers made out of torn rounds...
This is still my favourite of Senior Busy and Junior busy Daughters. Junior Busy had a bit of a thing for taking her clothes off. I like that effect of continuing the horizon, and beach...


Aw... look how young the Junior Busy's look...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your comment on our blog (thank you) and wondered just how bad they could be (!), but they're great. Nothing to be embarrassed about at all. You are obviously a kindred spirit - less can be more in my opinion, and they showcase your beautiful family. And wow, I love the beach layout with the continuing horizon - very clever. Thanks for sharing. PS. Helen left you a comment over on our blog 'cause she couldn't leave one here.

Unknown said...

Love :)
Esp the beach one x