Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Watcha Wearing Wednesday


Wow so this is the second week. And I have managed to post about it! Okay last week was dismal in my brown from head to toe. This week its black with a dash of white chucked in. Black merino jumper, with black and white wrap halter top thing, that I dont know what to call. Coupled with cullote type pants, and my new flat boots. I really did have to leave my head out of it, because,
A) I haven't been to the hairdressers yet.
B) I don't want to scare the loyal readers of my blog, by plastering my ugly mug all over the place!


Now I am going to get my long overdue hair "done"...

1 comment:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Oh turn around, I need to see the back. I love that top/wrap thingie and have been trying (without success) to rip one off for myself for ages. So cool!