Sunday, 15 February 2009

Ahem ... It's true I think I could be losing the plot...

If anyone happens to find the plot that I seem to be losing a lot lately, could you hook it up with my memory and just put it in a return envelope? I wrote a really long winded post about how I couldn't show you the top I made. And you got to hear all about what Mr Busy is up to and all that. And do you know I actually did put the photos in to My Pictures, but I don't remember doing it? I seem to be doing a lot of that sort of stuff lately. In my defence, it has been REALLY hot, and then the humidity got in on the act to kind of suck the energy out of everyone. But hey I am not going to complain, because frankly after what the good people of Victoria are going through, I have NO right to moan about anything, and I should be darn grateful for some moisture in the air.
Anyway here is the top that I made...




And here is a photo I took the day before the humidity struck. The sky was that colour all over, as far as the eye could see.
I love the Jonathon Livingstone Seagull feel that this picture has to it.

No comments: