Friday, 28 November 2008

Okay I have a real blogging problem and need some help!!!!

When I try and do a little story with pictures in between, it all ends up back to front. Some really lovely bloggers do tutorials and everything, and its all in order. (You know the beginning at the beginning, the middle where it should be and the end ... well the end is ... AT THE END). But me, the computer illiterate fool that I am, start telling a story and want to put a picture in and then continue with the story, but I end up with the beginning at the end, so I only ever put in one picture because I can't get it right. I keep thinking perhaps I should be doing the whole thing backwards, but to be honest its hard enough getting my thoughts to go in a straight line, and forward in the first place so to start at the back and work backwards ... well all I can say is, I hope they do a nice line in straight jackets somewhere. So if there is anyone out there in blog land (who in fact reads my blog) can you just point me in the right direction. Like where would I find instructions, because I have looked in the help section, and frankly it didn't really help, and all I have done for the last half hour is wander aimlessly in cyber space, when in fact I should be preparing for the onslaught of ten 8 and 9 year olds who are all arriving for Anna's 8th birthday party at 10am in the morning. Dang I was going to be really organised this weekend as well......

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm not an expert in all things blogging but I kind of understand what you mean. When I do a post, instead of doing it in the 'compose' mode, I do it in the 'HTML' mode. When you upload your photos, they will always go to the top of the page and will be a big bunch of strange letters and words. You need to cut and paste the whole bunch of funny looking stuff to where you want it. And it will stay there! That should be enough info for you to start playing around with, and if you need more help, let me know!

Gluten Free Store Ltd www.glutenfreestore.co.nz said...

Yaaay!!!!! Joanna, thank you so much, you are a clever lady, much cleverer than me!!!!! I managed a very short story!!!!!! There is a little native in there that might make you nostalgic!!!!! :)