Monday, 28 January 2008

Okay so here I go....

I am new to this blogging lark, so forgive me if I waffle. I have seen some really neat blogs, and decided to give it a go. I did try and get my teenage son to help me, but when he really doesn't want to do something he just tells me he has no idea how it works. (I'm sure he does, as he is our resident computer fixer uper!). Iv'e been tidying up my new office as we have recently completed our renovation, and the kids have all been assigned their new rooms, and I have managed to wrangle my own little command centre. Iv'e got a cupboard packed to the gunnels with all my crafty stuff, which I thought would have plenty of room for. Alas!
My computer and sewing machine jostle for space on my desk, but it seems to be working so far. I really should be out enjoying the sun, but apparently 10 minutes is all you need for your vitamin D levels so I figured by the time I watered my rhubarb plants, and parsley, I had covered all bases, and anyway I have a heap of fabric to sort out, so here I am....

No comments: